Buy Phencyclidine Online – What is Phencyclidine
PCP may cause hallucinations, distorted perceptions of sounds, and violent behaviour. Originally developed in the 1950s as a surgical anesthetic. So An overdose can be life-threatening.
Buy Phencyclidine Online – Fast facts on Phencyclidine
Here are some key points about Phencyclidine. More detail is in the main article.
- PCP is a schedule II, hallucinogenic drug.
- A hallucinogen alters sensory perception, mood, and thought patterns.
- Suddenly stopping PCP. use will lead to withdrawal symptoms, including craving and depression.
- So hospitalization is often necessary to help someone stop using PCP.
- So the Street names for PCP:
- Angel dust
- Elephant tranquilizer
- Embalming fluid
- Killer joints
- The PeaCe pill
- Rocket fuel
PCP is a white crystalline, bitter-tasting powder so that it quickly dissolves in water or alcohol.
The effects of PCP vary, depending upon the amount of active drug taken and how it is taken.
An individual may use PCP because it produces euphoria, psychedelic effects, and a sense of calm. However, they may experience effects that they do not want.
Soon after taking a low dose, so there may be a rise in blood pressure,, body temperature, and heart rate.
A larger dose will have the opposite effect, reducing blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing.
PCP can cause a person to experience:
- sound, image and body distortion
- depersonalization or feelings of detachment
- loss of balance and coordination
- loss of sensation and inability to feel pain
- acute anxiety, agitation, and mood swings
- feelings of impending doom
- numbness in the arms and legs